Monday 11 July 2011

Blogger you are tormenting me.

Trying to reply to epi-lj....not working so I am just going to post my reply here...because I can...because it's my blog.

So here....lol

Epi, sorry I took so long to reply.
Yeah we watch netflix for the TV shows. Lots of BBC on there which has been awesome. It is a lot cheaper using it currently for us then it is to do pay-per-view. We really hope by looking into getting satillite soon we can eliminate the TV and still get some channels with some shows we like to watch.
I also have no problem with torrents, but that messes with your internet bill (though not with tekksavvy as we have their unlimited plan, and our downloads since moving have been amazingly fast).
Odd it won't let me reply as me...
Thanks for replying!

No comments:

Post a Comment